British Airways is showing flights from Calgary to London, UK that return from Jersey (Channel Islands) for $535 CAD RT including taxes.
Jersey, the largest of the Channel Islands, is a dependency of the United Kingdom, but actually located pretty close to France.
You need to find your own way from London to Jersey.
Jersey has a few attractions, such as Mount Orgueil Castle, some scenic bays and shorelines, and over 200 restaurants.
History buffs would likely want to visit Normandy on the way from London (see map below).
Here's a map of where Jersey is located, relative to London…
Availability for travel
September, October 2018
How to find and book this deal
1. Start with the following Google Flights search:
Google Flights: Calgary to Jersey, Channel islands, UK
– click on the departure date box to open up the calendar view and browse for cheap date combinations
– look for the dates that are $562 RT
2. Go to Flighthub
– Click on 'Multi-City'
– Search for a flight like this one:
Calgary (YYC) to London, UK (LON)
Jersey (JER) to Calgary (YYC)
– Use the same dates you found on Google Flights.
– You can also find normal, RT flights from Calgary to Jersey (JER) and back for $569 RT. Try the same dates that you found on Google Flights.
– IMPORTANT: Watch out for airport changes in London. You will need to transfer from London Gatwick to London Heathrow. You will want a minimum of 5 hours between flights to do this.
screenshot from Flighthub
Join us in the YYC Deals Facebook Group
For live discussion of this deal, or to get some amazing travel advice (about anywhere) from your 32,300 fellow passengers in Calgary, join us in the:
YYC Deals Facebook Group.
^^^ click the 'Join Group' button when you arrive.
Hit Like if you like this deal! Click Share to show your friends on Facebook.